Bookkeeping Designed with You in Mind!
Bookkeepers Specializing in the Side Business
With a side business, you have a lot of work to do with less time and resources than the full-time entrepreneur. Perhaps that is why so many call it the "side hustle". But you don't have to walk down this path alone. Lighthouse Ledgers is on this path with you and is ready to be of service. We will take some of the load, allowing you to more freely inspire and energize your creative venture.
- Bookkeeping available on your schedule, when other companies are closed.
- Unlimited Support is available 7 am - 8 pm, 7 days a week!
- Remote services available for the on-the-go entrepreneur.
- Setup & Training offered to startups and small businesses.
- No need to purchase any software! We will provide the software in our package.
- Free quote is provided upfront. No hidden fees and no surprise bills!
Let us serve you by providing a FREE consultation!
Meet Your Sidekick.
Christina Young, Professional Bookkeeper
By day, Christina is an Accounting Supervisor at an international manufacturing plant based out of Seattle, WA. By night, she is a (not so secretive) professional bookkeeper and payroll provider for Lighthouse Ledgers (weekends too!). She works hard to make sure the freelancers of America are safe from the tyranny of time-sucking bookkeeping pitfalls that threaten side ventures everywhere.
Christina is only a sidekick. Every day thousands of people start their own super ventures in the form of freelance work, side jobs, side hustles, moonlighting, etc. The ventures are not easy. Pitfalls and hiccups loom around every corner, but these individuals bravely set their jaws and push forward. That is a superhero, and every hero needs a dedicated sidekick.
Find out more about Christina by seeing the About Us Page, or Checking out our Blog!